Harmony Movement is Ontario's leading provider of educational programs promoting diversity, equity and inclusion. We inspire students and educators to think critically, challenge stereotypes and become catalysts for change. Harmony Movement offers a variety of unique initiatives: customized school programs for students; training sessions for educators; full-day student conferences; assemblies/keynote presentations and other creative projects.
In accordance with the Ministry of Education’s Equity and Inclusive Education Strategy, Harmony Movement recognizes that “an equitable and inclusive education system is fundamental to achieving high levels of student achievement.”
Challenge discrimination and bullying at your school! Get on board with Harmony Movement programs that engage and empower students to find their voice, develop their leadership skills, and take action to implement initiatives for social change in their schools and communities. We’ll work with you to meet your school’s inclusion and equity needs.
Please email us for more information.
Our programs can help schools meet the objectives of Ontario Ministry of Education initiatives and Ontario legislations such as:
- Ontario’s Safe Schools Strategy
- Promoting a Positive School Climate
- Ontario’s Equity and Inclusive Education Strategy
- Bill 13- The Accepting School's Act
- Keeping Our Kids Safe At School Act
- Ontario’s Literacy and Numeracy Strategy
- Healthy Schools
- Ontario’s Comprehensive Mental Health and Addictions Strategy
- Green Schools Resource Guide
- Acting Today, Shaping Tomorrow: A Policy Framework for Environmental Education in Ontario Schools
- Ontario’s Poverty Reduction Strategy
- Character Development Initiative